1. I am the youngest of three sons.
2. I used to be a cheerleader in college.
3. I’ve completed the Boston Marathon three years in a row before the bombing.
4. I currently run 100 miles per week to train for the St. George marathon in Utah.
5. My favorite band as a child was NIN.
6. I’m from Omaha, Nebraska.
7. I used to be a bodybuilder and could bench 285 lbs.
8. I completed the 2012 Texas Ironman with no training. That’s 2.4 miles swimming, 112 miles cycling and running a marathon.
9. I used to be a drummer.
10. I’ve climbed the highest mountains in Oregon and California.
11. I am scuba certified by PADI.
12. I have a bachelors, masters and am a professionally certified civil engineer in California.
13. I have skydived, bungee jumped and summited half dome and I’m afraid of heights.
14. I love watching the Maury show on tv.
15. I met my fiancé at a Halloween party.
16. I’m marrying the love of my life next year.
17. I love edm.
18. I have uranus in the seventh house.
19. I love astrology so much I have zodiac sign tattoos.
20. Everyday is a journey on the road of life. Each hardship represents a brick that I take with me to grow myself to the next plateau. There are no mistakes. Each lesson, each failure helps me labor towards my success and provides me the most rewarding personal growth.